WASHINGTON, DC / ACCESSWIRE / April 22, 2019 / The Middle East Media Research Institute TV MonitorProject has translated dozens of clips of Gen. Hossein Salami, who today was appointed the new Commander of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), as part of its Iran Studies Project. These clips show Gen. Salami, previously the IRGC's Deputy Commander, discussing Iran's military capabilities and threatening the United States, Israel, Europe, and elsewhere. The full list of clips of Gen. Salami are below, from 2005 through the present:
- IRGC Deputy Commander Hossein Salami: West Is in Crisis Because Leaders Are Ignoramuses Like Trump; They Lack 'Smart and Spiritual Leadership'
- IRGC Deputy Commander Hossein Salami: We Have Plans to Break America, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Cleanse World of Their Filth
- IRGC Deputy Commander Hossein Salami Threatens to Annihilate Israel, Adds: Our Influence in the Region Is Based on a Spirit of Jihad That the People Relate to; We Can Expand Our Missile Force in Accordance With Our Military Strategy
- IRGC Deputy Commander Hossein Salami: Iran Is Powerful Enough to Prevent U.S. Invasion by Air, Land, or Sea
- IRGC Deputy Commander Hossein Salami: The Zionists Know Any New War Would Lead to Their Annihilation
- IRGC Deputy Commander Hossein Salami: America Cannot Withstand Our Weapons; U.S. Economy Cannot Support a War against Iran
- IRGC Deputy Commander Salami Threatens to Fire Ballistic Missiles at Aircraft Carriers, Enemy Bases in the Region in Event of War
- IRGC Deputy Commander Salami: Our Destiny Has Become Linked to Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bahrain, And All Over Islamic World
- IRGC Deputy Commander General Hossein Salami Threatens Europe: We Will Extend the Range of Our Missiles to Wherever We Feel Threatened
- IRGC Deputy Commander Salami to the U.S.: A War in the Persian Gulf Will Not Be Limited to the Region and It Will Be Impossible To Control Its Escalation
- IRGC Deputy Commander Salami: We Have a 'Jungle' of Missiles Ready to Be Launched at Any Enemy Far Away
- IRGC Deputy Commander Salami on Qods Day: Over 100,000 Missiles in Lebanon Alone Are Ready to Strike at the Heart of Israel; Today, More than Ever, Its Annihilation Is Imminent
- IRGC Deputy Commander Salami Threatens to Prevent the U.S. from Free Passage through the Hormuz Strait
- IRGC Deputy Commander Hossein Salami: Our Missiles, Drones Can Target U.S. Aircraft Carriers Anywhere in the Region
- IRGC Deputy Commander Hossein Salami Threatens Retaliation against Israel, Says: Collapse of Israel More Important than Nuclear Issue
- IRGC Deputy Commander Hossein Salami: If Muslims Unite, US Political Breathing Space Will Be Limited
- General Hossein Salami, Deputy Commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps: Israel Hangs between Life and Death; The US Is on a Slippery Slope
- Commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Air Force, General Hosein Salami: We Are Capable of Blocking Oil Export from the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman with Our Missiles, 'You Don't Need to Hear this From FOX News'
- Former Top Iranian Revolutionary Guard Officer, Hosein Salami: Our 'Security Belt' Covers a Range of 2,000 km. If Iran Wishes, It Can Cause Turbulence in the Region
To stay up to date with all of MEMRI's content, join over 500,000 daily readers and viewers of MEMRI content on social media. Follow us now on our YouTube channel and on Instagram and Vimeo to view all our new videos. You can also follow us on our established social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for all MEMRI videos, reports, and analysis.
Along with its English social media presence, MEMRI maintains social media accounts in numerous other languages: Facebook in French,Spanish, Polish, and Hebrew, and Twitter in French, Spanish, and Hebrew.
MEMRI translations from the Arab and Muslim world and MEMRI research provide crucial resources to assist policymakers, and inform the public at large. Please help us continue this important work by making a tax-deductible donation.
Exploring the Middle East and South Asia through their media, MEMRI bridges the language gap between the West and the Middle East and South Asia, providing timely translations of Arabic, Farsi, Urdu-Pashtu, Dari, and Turkish media, as well as original analysis of political, ideological, intellectual, social, cultural, and religious trends.
Founded in February 1998 to inform the debate over U.S. policy in the Middle East, MEMRI is an independent, nonpartisan, nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization. MEMRI's main office is located in Washington, DC, with branch offices in various world capitals. MEMRI research is translated into English, French, Polish, Japanese, Spanish and Hebrew.
MEMRI - Middle East Media Research Institute: https://www.memri.org
MEMRI In The Media: https://memriinthemedia.org
MEMRI TV - MEMRI: https://www.memri.org/tv