Strict government regulations associated to environmental contamination and effects of smoking provides impetus to the sales of snus products.
ROCKVILLE, MD / ACCESSWIRE / March 24, 2020 / The global snus market will expand at a 5% CAGR during 2019 - 2029, as projected by a new Fact.MR report. Key players in the snus market are eying profitable opportunities through efforts to expand product portfolios with varied flavors and fragrances, to appeal to a wider consumer demographic.
'Investments in United States are expected to be highly lucrative for established as well as emerging players. Entering United States with flavored snus products can provide a competitive edge for new entrants,' says the Fact.MR report.
Request PDF Sample of 170-page study on snus Market-
Snus Market: Key Findings
- Flavored snus will account for more than 60% of the global market share, displaying a strong rate of growth.
- Portion snus remains a key contributor, with 1.6X growth projected through 2029.
- Specialty stores will account for major market share, while online retail will display a strong growth rate.
- North America will remain a leading market through 2029, accounting for a fourth of the market share.
Snus Market: Key Driving Factors
- Demand for smokeless tobacco products as an alternative to conventional cigarettes is pushing demand for snus, which supports the rise of market.
- Strict government rules on the environmental effects of smoking are key drivers of market growth.
- High taxation rates imposed on conventional cigarettes is fuelling global demand.
- Easy availability of flavored snus products would generate demand among new users.
Explore 96 tables, 157 figures of the study. Request TOC of the report at-
Snus Market: Key Restraints
- Potential Snus consumption is harmful to health and can result in cancer and death, which is a key challenge for manufacturers.
- Differences in the production standards of snus in different countries impacts market profitability.
Manufacturers are bolstering their consumer base through awareness campaigns on the relative safety of snus consumption in comparison to cigarettes. Industry heavyweights are adopting lawful labor practices, to support health and quality assurance. Prominent companies operating in snus market include, but are not limited to, Swedish Match AB, Altria Group Inc., Japan Tobacco Inc., Imperial Brands Plc, GN Tobacco Sweden AB.
About the Report
This 170-page study offers detailed market forecast on the snus market. The key categories covered in the report include product type (portion snus, loose snus, and others), flavor type (standard and flavored), packaging (films and wraps, cans, pouches, and others), and sales channel (specialty stores, online retail, modern trade, and others). This analysis has been tracked on a country-wise level, with a total of 30+ countries across 5 key regions.
Explore Fact.MR's lucid coverage of the F&B landscape
Vegetable Carbon Market - The vegetable carbon market study analyses the key trends, innovations, regulatory policies, and key strategies adopted by leading players in this market scenario.
Coenzyme Q10 Market - The study analyses the coenzyme Q10 market and discusses key growth opportunities in USD million across 30+ countries in six regions.
Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market - With strong growth through 2028, carboxymethyl cellulose producers are eying substantial growth in a market.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analyzed the Food & Beverages sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Fact.MR's latest food industry market reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
View source version on accesswire.com: